Choosing Cab Service Provider wisely
Now a days when lot of cab service provider offering cab services, user don’t know what options to choose, and the big problem occurs when they have to select cab with minimum fare, below we have listed few problems which a normal user faces nowadays,in metro cities like noida, delhi, NCR where travelling in cab is trending, one can cut down their cab fare expenses .
- Compare Pricing between multiple cab service provider
- Dynamic price at different time
- Unknown Taxes applicable at the end of riding (Toll Prices etc)
- Cab unavailablity at major stations.
These are few issues which we normally face, how to get rid of it, apart from big giants in this trade, there are also many start ups offering ride at much cheaper options, without any dynamic pricing. What user should do in this scenario.
- User should opt cab services not in Pick time: If an user opt for a cab in normal time they can get the cab in cheaper rate as compare to pick time, when dynamic pricing impact a lot.
- User should Compare the fare for different cab service providers.
- Normally user should select fixed pricing ride, instead of approximate value in Mobile App.
- If possible user should select shared cab services in early morning and late night, as there is very less chance to get another user in same route.
- Checkout the shortest root for there journey.
Do You Know: If an user select a cab without Dynamic Pricing he can save upto 30 percent of cab fare.
By seeing all these issue, a cab service provider SHYN RYD Operating currently in Delhi NCR , in this market is offering cab services at very cheaper rate, they offer it without any dynamic pricing, with only applicable taxes including in the fare. You can download there Mobile App (Currently Android) from Google play store and just check the price difference, you will be amazed to see the price difference, you can easily cut down your cab fare by 25-30% .